I have been nominated for the Mystery blogger award. In my entire time of blogging, this is my very first nomination. I am very pleased that someone had liked my blog posts and thought it wise to recognize me. I am grateful to Siddharth Banga for making this post possible. He is a young talent with great vision and keen interest in international relations and politics. Do visit his blog and you will be amazed by his wealth of knowledge.
The rules of the award include:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate 10 – 20 people & notify.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
Three things about myself:
- Number ‘3’ is my favorite number.
- I love to spend some quality time alone. I really need it to function better.
- I hate bullying.
Questions I was asked:
1) If one day you had to choose between writing blogs online or getting them print as articles in a small newspaper, what would you choose and why?(readership of that newspaper company is very small)
I think it totally depends on which platform that means more audience. Since I already blog I will like to write for newspapers. I tried it a while ago but did not take it seriously.
2) What made you write blogs over here (WordPress?)
I have previous blogged on blogger but thought I should upgrade to WordPress. I must say the community here is a bonus as I never expected it.
3) Any sport you like or any other hobby?
I’m not into sports that much. I watch soccer when some big teams play , same is applicable to table tennis. I love to listen to good soothing music.
4) If one day you woke up and found that you got 20,000 followers over a night, what would be your reaction?
I will be chuffed to bits to know that huge amount of people had connected with me. I will be really blown away.
5) What is your dream place to live in?
You know I haven’t thought of this lately. Let’s say a place filled with love and happiness, no negativity of the world; I will love to be there.
My nominees are:
- Patrick Stories
- Apple Rae
- King Taylor
- Shreya Jindal
Questions for my nominees:
- What do you enjoy the most about blogging?
- How often do you blog?
- Do you have a favorite book?
- What do you do when your are stressed?
- If you have the ability to change the world what would you do?
Finally, I had a great time answering and asking those questions. I thank my readers because this blog is growing every single day and I can’t do it all by by myself. A massive thank you to you all.